- Saskatchewan PNP invites 621 candidates with tech work experience
- Express Entry: Canada issues another 4,200 ITAs
- British Columbia issues 407 invitations in new PNP draw
- Canada gives second chance to PNP applicants who lost jobs to coronavirus
- New immigration measures to support Lebanon
- Immigrants can boost productivity for Canadian businesses, study finds
- P.E.I. issues record-breaking number of invitations in latest draw
- Online Canadian citizenship testing is no quick fix
- More details released on who can apply for employer-specific work permits without leaving Canada
WHAT WE DO
Australia is a substantial country in Oceania and the sixth largest in the entire world with Canberra as its capital. It is a stupendous and sovereign nation which is comprised of multi-cultural inhabitants. The country possesses Urbanic dwellers in metropolitan regions like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. It is a highly-developed representative democratic nation with a soaring economy, including opulence quality of life, health, education, civil liberties and political rights
Truvisory Immigrants dedicatedly impart migration counselling assistance to the aspiring clientele. We are genuinely benevolent and well-disposed towards our customers who come to us with an expectation for fulfilling their dreams to settle, study or work abroad. We possess scintillating and well pleased clients with no grudges. We stand amongst one of the best in Canada and Australia immigration assistance. We make an attempt to pull out all the stops for permanent relocation, so as to meet the norms of International immigration consultancies.
The Australia immigration process is world-renowned for its transparency and simplicity..
WHAT MAKES AUSTRALIA THE PERFECT CHOICE FOR INDIANS?
Settling abroad is a passion for numerous Indians. When one thinks about Australia, the first thing that comes to mind is an excellent education system. Students are attracted towards its hospitable climate and luxurious standards of living. Job-seekers have tremendous opportunities with highly payable income which can make their life cozy and comfortable.
- Healthy living with Fresh Air: Australia is one of the countries that has lowest air pollution in the world. The country comprises of a variety of natural ecosystems – golden sandy beaches, tropical rainforests, arid deserts and snowy mountains. There are total 500 national parks with 14 world heritage sites.
- Multicultural Society: 43% of the Australian populations were born overseas or they have parents who were born overseas.
- Australia has very low population density with 6.4 people per square mile.
- Australian health care system is one of the most efficient in the world. Basic health covers for Australian citizens are covered by Medicare and there is also the presence of a private healthcare system. Subsidized health care benefits
- Taking in terms of opportunities for study, Australia has the third highest number of international students with such a small population. 1,200 educational institutions and 22,000 courses to study, Australia provides one of the best education to their residents.
To be aware of the procedure for migration to Australia, applicants have to consult Australian Immigration Agency.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AUSTRALIAN PR VISA?
Australia ranks as the second-best country for quality of life in 2015 by the United Nations. Skilled workers are unremittingly enticed towards the nation to make their dreams come true. We have pen down the list of privileges of Permanent Residents (PRs) to visualize how Australia can impact your life:
- PR visa allows its holder to live in Australia indefinitely. Once a PR holder, they can have unlimited travel without any restriction to and from the country.
- PR visa can also pursue higher education in Australia. If in some cases because of additional expenses, PR visa holders are in need of funds – there are certain educational loans that are available for them.
- To avail the benefits of Social security, PR visa holder needs to hold on to it for a minimum of 2 years. Under Social security following benefits are covered – sickness, unemployment and student benefits that are being offered by Australia’s Social Security Department.
- PR visa holder’s children who are born in Australia are given the Australian citizenship
- The PR visa holder can also sponsor the application of their relative for permanent residency only if the applicant meets certain residence and support assurance pre-requisites.
- Unlike Canada PR visa holder, Australian visa holders have the right to apply to professions like migration agent or any government position.
- Government of New Zealand has a special agreement with the Australian government that allows the permanent residents of Australia the right to travel to New Zealand and can also apply for NZ visa.
Above mentioned are some of the major reasons that are forcing in increase in the number of immigrants to the country.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO IMMIGRATE TO AUSTRALIA
Once a Permanent Resident Visa is procured, it becomes easier for a person to enjoy inexhaustible rights of Australia. With a superior standard of sustenance and scenic beauty, Australia is a choice of immigration for massive people. The country has set some prerequisites for the ambitious and striving individuals before migration. Here, we are listing the minimum requirements:
- Under age factor, candidate needs to be below 45 years of age.
- For English language, candidates need to have sufficient ability to work in Australia, with at least at a competent level.
- To apply under skilled occupation that fits candidate’s skill sets and qualification, the candidate’s field of work needs to be found on Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL).
- Before applying, a candidate needs to get their credentials assessed by the Australian assessing authority that are designated to assess the nominated occupation.
- For health assessment, candidate’s health must be reasonably good health and candidate’s needs to get their health assessed by a panel doctor and must undergo a medical examination.
- Candidates also have to go through Character assessment which needs candidate to show a good character.
Other than the above mentioned eligibility points, the applicant also needs to clear the point system of Australian government. Points are awarded to the candidates based on the following factors-
- Nominated Occupation
- English Language Proficiency
- Skilled Employment
- Educational Qualifications
- Australian Qualifications
- Regional Study
- Community language skills
- Spouse/partners skills and qualifications
- Professional Year
- Nominations and sponsorship (for subclass 190 and 489 only)
The candidate needs to score minimum 65 points based on the above mentioned factors to be eligible to immigrate to Australia.
To understand how to immigrate to Australia and other major aspects of Australia Immigration, we have to discuss the following points:
- What makes Australia the perfect choice for Indians?
- Major Benefits of having an Australia Visa
- What are the requirements to immigrate to Australia from India?
- Different Programs for Australia Immigration 2020
- What are the steps to immigrate to Australia from India?
Above points will cover all the major know how of the Australian Immigration process and the basics to know about the same.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT PROGRAMS FOR SKILLED AUSTRALIA IMMIGRATION?
Truvisory Immigrants believe in authentically directing the path of absolute guidance and counselling on the Permanent Resident ship. You can confidently undertake an overseas voyage with us. Australian executives have set some plans of action for trained and qualified employees. Skill select program is a point-based program that has a total 5 visa subclass with 65 points being the minimum requirement to be eligible for Australia immigration as a skilled worker. These subclasses of visas are as follows:
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
- Graduate temporary Visa (Subclass 485)
- Skilled Nomination or Sponsored visa (Provisional) (Subclass 489)
- Skilled Regional Visa (subclass 887)
To be able to apply to these different types of sub-classes for Visa, candidates need to meet the requirements that are distinct for each visa.
WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO IMMIGRATE TO AUSTRALIA FROM INDIA?
Truvisory immigrants hold your hand and encourage you to migrate to Australia in 6-8 months. We assure to cater rapid and free of charge evaluation of credentials. Here, we predominantly elucidate the steps for migration:
Step 1: Assessment of Studies and Work Experience
Applicants have to get their educational qualification accredited by the assessing bodies. These assessing bodies vary from the occupation of the applicant, they will determine that the applicant’s educational qualifications and work experience are equivalent to the Australian standards. Once they are successfully assessed, the applicant is issued a letter of accreditation. Taking about the fees charged by the assessing bodies, most of them charges around AUD$800.
Step 2: Proof of Language Proficiency
Australia requires candidate to have fluency in English language. For these candidates need to take the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). IELTS test the candidate’s English knowledge in categories: Speaking, Reading, Writing and Listening. Candidates need to score at least 6 per band to meet the minimum requirement for the visa.
Step 3: Submit Expression of Interest (EOI)
On landing the letter of accreditation, candidates need to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) for applying for a visa with the help of Skillselect. After this candidate will be invited by the government to apply for the visa.
Step 4: State Nomination
In case the applicant has applied for a state nominated visa, next step is to apply for the state nomination. Requirement for state nomination is different as are the application procedures.
Step 5: Visa filing
Visa application needs to be submitted to the candidate’s professional and work experience documents, certified translations and other required documents.
Step 6: Medical Examination and Police Clearance
For entering the country, applicant and their dependents need to comply with strict health and character requirements. The applicant needs to take the medical examination that needs to be done with a local doctor registered with Australian embassy.
To make the process of moving to Australia much easier and simple, applicant will need the help of an Australia immigration consultant. These immigration consultant has the experience in the immigration industry that makes them well equipped to know all know how of the Australia immigration. To know more about the Australia immigration consultant and how to immigrate to Australia from India, call us now.