British Columbia always gives privilege to high scoring candidates by issuing invitations to them through the BC PNP draw who have applied under each category in the PNP. Candidates who are able to successfully land the provincial nomination are able to apply for PR visa to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
What makes BC PNP the best provincial nomination program (PNP) in 2020?
British Columbia province provides its residents with high standard dwelling and better career growth opportunities. On a yearly basis up to 1,350 skilled workers are invited by the British Columbia province. These candidates are invited by the help of the BC PNPs nominee programs-
- Skilled Worker Category: This category is for foreign workers who have received a legitimate job offer for skilled employment by an eligible employer. Candidates need to have minimum required work experience also.
- Health Care Professional Category: Under this category, the candidate will need an eligible job-offer and several years of experience in the health sectors as nurses, physicians, and psychiatric nurses, or associated medical professions
- International postgraduate, BC Degree Category: For foreigners who have graduated with a masters or doctorate degree at a legitimate educational institution within the British Columbia province.
- International Graduate, Canadian Degree Category: This category is for international students that have graduated from a legitimate and an eligible Canadian educational institution in last two years.
- Entry level and Semi-skilled Worker Category: This is for immigrants who wish to apply for certain semi-skilled or entry level professionals in tourism/hospitality, food processing and long-haul trucking can apply under this sub-category.
Having these many immigration sub-categories under BC PNP gives the immigrants with different skill-sets a way to apply for Canada PR visa by provincial nomination program (PNPs).