Red Cross Essay Outline Argumentative Essays Against Evolution Metanarratives Definition Example Essays Life Review Essays Td Scdma Wcdma Comparison Essay Essay On Sign Language

Welcome to Truvisorys Immigration. We are happy to help you.

Post-Landing Service - TRUVISORYS IMMIGRATION : Your Expedition Begins With Us

  • Home
  • Post-Landing Service
HOW TRUVISORY IMMIGRATION

Will Help You With Pre-Arrival And Post-Arrival Issues In Canada!

Canada is a second largest country situated in the Northern part of North America –which is a dreamland of many of us, because of its largest proportion of fresh water lakes and distinct forest regions. According to the data, Canada is the world’s tenth-largest economy as of 2018.This is the reason, we Indians tend to migrate here.

We, at Truvisory endeavors for the accomplishment of targets and ambitions of our aspiring clientele. We take on our shoulders the entire post-landing responsibilities. Kindly go through the page for our services issued which will clarify all your hesitations and confusion regarding post-landing in Canada.

Post Landing Services For Canada

Immigration is only 30% of the whole transition procedure. Moving to a new destination–for doing a job and living purposes–involves a great deal of preparations. We take care of the remaining 70% through our wide-ranging and personalized settlement services, to help you settle well in Canada.

We understand that without a good support system in place, in alien surroundings, you would feel alone, and without help. And, so our excellent post landing services are tailor-made in such a way that you get all possible help and guidance, to settle overseas easily and speedily.

Right from airport pickup services to helping you find a good and cheap accommodation we offer all possible post landing services that you may need in the Maple Leaf Country.

With Nationwide on-board, you are never alone in Canada.

Post Landing Services That We Offer

We offer both Post Landing Services information and help of all kinds

  • Help and support with landing & movement
  1. Airport pickup facilities
  2. Help with the documents that you need to show at the airport
  3. Sharing information on how to reach your hotel/airbnb from the airport
  4. Sharing info on the driving license process and helping you get your license.
  5. Sharing info on how to buy your first car
  6. Sharing info on how to buy your car insurances
  7. Sharing info on different transportation options available
  8. Sharing info on how to travel without a car in Canada
  9. Sharing info on Travel Card: presto card and how to get it
  10. Sharing info on how to use Google Maps to reach any location via trains and buses
  • Help and support with Canadian processes
  1. Sharing info on the health card application process
  2. Sharing info on the initial temporary application process
  3. Sharing info on how to apply for your 9-digit Social Insurance Number (SIN Number) that’s mandatory for an overseas person to do a job in Canada.
  4. Sharing info on how to get photo ID/GI license
  5. Sharing info on how to save your tax, if you have no job
  • Help and support with adapting overseas
  1. Finding the major things related to your first house like bed, mattress, etc.
  2. Helping you sign-up for free English and French classes–the two main officially recognized languages in the overseas hotspot.
  3. Offering Bank account & credit card application support
  4. Offering SIM card support and helping you decide which card to get in Canada.
  5. Sharing info about the different places from where you can buy really cheap groceries
  6. Sharing info about the place from where you can buy really cheap Home decor or household stuff
  7. Helping you find a good accommodation and connecting you with top realtors
  • Help and support with job hunting
  1. Sharing info on important details on the different professional licensing or registration requirements and offering all related help.
  2. Sharing info on a comprehensive list of the prospective recruiters in the Maple Leaf Country.
  3. Sharing info on the different exams to be forced to obtain a professional license and registration.
  4. Offering helpful and result-oriented job search assistance.
  5. Rewriting your resume in the Canadian format.
  6. Drafting the cover letters of your Resume
  7. Aggressively doing resume marketing for you so that it reaches the targeted recruiters and firms in the Maple Leaf Country.
  8. Helping you prepare for the crucial interviews.
Enquiry form
close slider

Enquiry Form















Note: We don't provide work permit.