What is Canada PR Process?
Canada recommends diverse opportunities for International aspirants to work, live, or gain an education on various grounds. When a person acquires a visa for Permanent Residency from Canadian authorities, one can enjoy maximum Fundamental Rights and economic benefits of Canada. Beneath the Express Entry program, the process to procure Canada PR is 6-8 months. Once the achievement of Canada PR is done, the person is eligible to dwell, work, or obtain knowledge for 5 years.
Topics to Discuss:
- Canada PR Process
- Benefits of Canada PR Visa
- Fees and Processing Time
- Document Required
- Apply for Canada PR from India
- Minimum Points Required
- How you can lose your Canada PR Status?
- Best Immigration Pathway to PR Visa
- Why Choose Truvisorys Immigration?
PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR CANADA PR (PERMANENT RESIDENT) VISA
Following is a simple step-by-step process to apply for Canada PR Visa:
[Step] 1: Complete Your IELTS Exam: Taking a language test is a mandatory requirement in order to apply for Canada PR Visa. Applicants are required to take the IELTS examination in order to show their proficiency in the English Language.
[Step] 2: Create Express Profile: Applicants will be required to create an express profile by registering themselves under the Express Entry program online.
[Step] 3: Get ECA: In order to prove the equivalence of pursuing education to the Canadian education system, an applicant needs to get their education assessed by WES and get their Education Credential Assessment (ECA).
[Step] 4: Apply for PNPs (Optional): In case the applicant is looking to improve their CRS score, getting a provincial nomination certificate is the best way to do so as it gives a major boost of 600 CRS points to the express profile.
[Step] 5: Get an ITA: Once the applicant is able to clear the minimum required CRS score, they are issued the Invitation to Apply (ITA). Once they have the ITA, the applicant has 60 days to submit their application to IRCC with the proper set of documents.
[Step] 6: Complete Medical examination and background checks: Applicant must undertake a medical examination as a mandatory requirement to apply for Canada PR Visa. Further, getting a PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) is also a requirement.
[Step] 7: Application reviewed by IRCC: IRCC will then assess the Canada PR application by doing a background check and checking the validity of the submitted documents. This process takes around 6 to 8 months.
[Step] 8: Receive confirmation of PR status: On the successful evaluation of the application for a PR visa, the applicant will receive a COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Resident) card.
[Step] 9: Apply for PR Card: At this step, the applicant is issued the PR Visa card successfully and is now a Permanent Resident of Canada
Canada gives a golden chance to lead a luxurious life and opens its doors for persons who are distinguished and proficient workers with lucrative work opportunities. Every person across the globe lures to work and settle in Canada as it is the tenth-largest economy. Also, Canada looks for diligent and conscientious people in its working sections to enhance its own economy, eventually giving a chance to do a job or business in its region. Therefore, Canada calls upon experienced and qualified individuals through the Canada Permanent Residential visa.
BENEFITS OF CANADA PR VISA
Any person who is acquainted with a Canada PR visa enjoys all the essential and indispensable Rights of a Canadian citizen except:
- The non-citizen is not eligible to vote.
- They are exempted from applying for High-security jobs.
The major benefits of becoming a permanent resident of Canada are as follows:
- Can live and work anywhere in Canada: PR holder has the legal right to work anywhere in the country. If they are living in Toronto and get a better job opportunity in Montreal, then they have the right to move. Being a PR does not tie you to specific employers or any specific place.
- Access to Universal Healthcare and Social Service: Canadian healthcare is one of the best healthcare services in the world. Universal healthcare means that permanent residents will have free access to medical care.
- Sponsor Your Relatives: Once the immigrant has become a PR Visa holder, they will be able to sponsor the application of their relatives for a Canada PR Visa.
- Become a Canadian Citizen: After a certain period of time, a permanent resident of Canada will be able to apply to become a Canadian citizen.
- Protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
HOW YOU CAN LOSE YOUR CANADA PR STATUS?
There are some factors that can lead you to lose your status as a Canadian permanent resident status:
- An adjudicator determines you are no longer a PR after an inquiry or PRTD appeal;
- Voluntarily denounce your PR status
- A removal order is issued against you and it comes to force
- You become a Canadian Citizen
FEE AND PROCESSING TIME FOR CANADA PR VISA
To apply for Canada PR Visa, an immigrant is required to submit the following fees to the IRCC:
- Application fee (Without Right of Permanent Residence fee) – CAD $550
- Application fee (Processing fee ($550) and Right of Permanent Residence Fee ($490)) – CAD $1040
- Include spouse or partner (without Right of Permanent Residence Fee) – CAD $550
- Include a dependent child – CAD $150 per child
The aspirant has to choose the immigration program through which he is going to apply for a Canada PR visa. He has to earn an Invitation to Apply (ITA) after then he has to submit his application to IRCC within the time duration of 60 days. Thereafter, the processing commences and takes the duration of 6-8 months.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR CANADA PR
The applicants are recommended to submit genuine and authentic documents for the processing of a Canada PR visa. Following are the list of documents that are required to apply for a Canada PR Visa:
- ECA (Education Credential Assessment)
- IELTS Score Card
- Travel Documents
- Medical & Police Clearance Certificates
- Work Experience Letter (Reference letters)
HOW TO APPLY FOR CANADA PR FORM INDIA?
There are miscellaneous immigration pathways with the help of which a person can apply for a Canada PR visa. Every immigration pathway is a legalized and authorized way to apply for a Canada PR visa. There are five main categories for the Canada PR process and they are as follows:
Express Entry Program: It is a point-based immigration program, which is the fastest way to apply for Canada PR Visa. Introduced in January 2015, it manages the pool of the candidates who have applied for PR Visa through Canada’s three major skilled economic immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Class
- Federal Skilled Trades Class
- Canadian Experience Class
Express profiles are ranked in the express pool on the basis of points awarded to profiles through the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
Calculate your CRS score through our latest CRS calculator!!!
Family Class Immigration: Through this immigration pathway, an applicant can live with their relatives in Canada as a permanent resident. For these applicants have to be a:
- Canadian Citizen OR
- A person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act OR
- Permanent resident in Canada
Provincial Nominee Programs: This is a valuable route to Canada Permanent Residence. The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) allow Canadian provinces and territories to nominate individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada and who are interested in settling in a particular province. Some of the important provincial nominee programs (PNPs) are as follows:
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NS, NP)
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
Business Immigration: Business Immigration program is implemented/designed to encourage and facilitate the migration of individuals who are successful business people and are looking forward to running their business in Canada. Some of the major immigration programs for businessmen to apply for Canada PR Visa are as follows:
- Quebec Immigrant Investor Program (QIIP)
- Quebec Entrepreneur Program
- Several of PNP’s Entrepreneur Programs
MINIMUM POINTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR CANADA PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA
Canada gives immense and various opportunities to trained and efficient breadwinners for leading a comfortable and luxurious life full of happiness. To achieve and grab the opportunity, Canadian executives have put a limitation of the point-based system. For any skilled immigrant to apply for Canada PR Visa, he must clear the 67 point system. We, at Truvisorys immigration, help the aspirants to cross this barrier easily with no obstacles. Point’s distribution is done in the following manner:
- Education – Maximum 25 Points Awarded
- Age – Maximum 12 Points Awarded
- Work Experience – Maximum 15 Points Awarded
- Language Proficiency – Maximum 28 Points Awarded
- Arranged Employment – Maximum 10 Points Awarded
- Adaptability – Maximum 10 Points Awarded
BEST IMMIGRATION PATHWAY TO PR VISA
Migration to Canada is complex and confusing. There are more than 60 procedures to enter the Canadian province. The Express Entry program is one strategy for entrance. Here, we have laid down other programs with the help of which a candidate can easily procure a PR visa.
Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP): This immigration program is for skilled immigrants who are looking to settle in the province of Quebec. This program allows them to select potential immigrants who are able to easily adapt to daily life to the province and help in the economic development of the province. Selected candidates issue the Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) through which they are able to apply for Canada PR Visa.
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP): This is an employer-driven immigration program, which allows the designated employers of the Atlantic region of Canada to nominate immigrants with a full-time job offer to apply for a Canada PR Visa. Atlantic region of Canada comprises Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland & Labrador.
WHY CHOOSE TRUVISORYS IMMIGRATION?
Following are some of the reasons that make us the best Canadian Immigration Consultant in the Industry:
- 100% transparency in the process and eligibility criteria
- Job assistance guaranteed to our clients
- Post landing services
- Consultation with ICCRC lawyers
- 100% Success Rate
- Experience in more than 10000 approved applications
Other than these Truvisorys Immigration provides its clients with premier immigration services. Following are the services offered by the Best Immigration Consultant to its clients:
Free Assessment Service: We offer a free assessment service for our clients. Evaluation helps them visualize possible strategies that will be implemented for their immigration process.
Document Preparation: We have a team of experienced and trained consultants who prepare all your documents in a proper manner, taking each case individually.
IELTS Training: Our IELTS training program has been designed in such a manner so as to prepare the candidate confidently. We conduct mock-tests as well as in-depth section analysis to thoroughly prepare the client for tests.
Resume Redesigning: We offer resume building services that are in accordance with Canadian standards. According to this service, we ensure our clients to locate their desired jobs in Canada.
Guaranteed Success: With our 100% success rate, we guarantee our candidates to help realize their dream come true to settle in Canada.
ICCRC Consultants: Truvisorys immigration is the only immigration consultant in the market that provides you with the consultation of two ICCRC Immigration consultants. This allows us to cater to the needs of each of our clients.