- Saskatchewan PNP invites 621 candidates with tech work experience
- Express Entry: Canada issues another 4,200 ITAs
- British Columbia issues 407 invitations in new PNP draw
- Canada gives second chance to PNP applicants who lost jobs to coronavirus
- New immigration measures to support Lebanon
- Immigrants can boost productivity for Canadian businesses, study finds
- P.E.I. issues record-breaking number of invitations in latest draw
- Online Canadian citizenship testing is no quick fix
- More details released on who can apply for employer-specific work permits without leaving Canada
Provincial Nominee Program 2020
Nova Scotia is one of the beautiful provinces, with lush green grasslands, of Canada. It has a soaring economy followed by a diverse community comprising of immigrants from all over the world. There is an enduring need in Nova Scotia of highly trained workers, particularly from the service sector domains and this makes the province multiculturalism in the world. There is a commendable learning, working and living opportunities to be availed in Nova Scotia.
The Nova Scotia Nominee Program or NSNP targets the potential immigrants who are proficient and trained in their professions to boost the economy and tackle population vital statistics challenges easily. NSNP is equivalent to the Canada Express Entry program. It has been formulated for the crowd of applicants who are talented and experienced, to enthusiastically fill the gaps of labor market occurring in the states. It is an affable program with a simple system designed to facilitate entry through multiple pathways. NSNP is one of the most popular and successful programs for immigration.
What is the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Process 2020?
Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) is a Canadian Immigration program with options for skilled workers, graduates and entrepreneurs. It is equivalent to the Provincial Nomination Programs of other Canadian provinces like Quebec, British Columbia, Ontario etc. Being similar, it offers conglomerate pathways to international applicants who want to dwell and make their career in Canada. One of the highlights of this program is that while it is meant for immigration to Nova Scotia exclusively, it can also substantiate an applicant’s Express Entry immigration by providing them with a Provincial nomination. So, after receiving a nomination from Nova Scotia you are designated as eligible to apply for PR.
Nova Scotia PNP Latest News 2020
Nova Scotia has released an update on the latest immigration related changes in their program. In the latest update, the province will welcome record breaking applications under their 2020 scheme for Settlement and Placement manifesto. This is favorable news for the professionals who are looking forward to migrate to Nova Scotia for a better living. The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration reserves the right to consider certain types of occupations for nomination, depending on current labor market needs.
Are you looking someone to guide you the right path for moving to Nova Scotia? Relax then, and give the privilege to the professionals of Truvisory immigration, to guide you file your application in a right way. Our experienced experts can help your Nova Scotia immigration, which has long been desired. So, fill our free assessment form to get started.
What are the different NSNP Categories?
The Nova Scotia Nominee program offers numerous channels to professionals from different environments. Being aware of which procedure that will suit you best and comprehending the criterion of application is pre-eminent for a triumphant application. The streams offered by NSNP are:
- Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream – This stream is meant for professionals whose occupation is presently in demand in Nova Scotia. Applications are made through the Express Entry program.
- Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry stream – This stream is meant for professionals who are already working in Nova Scotia or have experience of working their profession in the province.
- Skilled Worker Stream – This stream is geared towards highly skilled professionals who may not have a direct job offer from a Nova Scotia employer, but are highly likely to get employed due to their skill set.
- Entrepreneur – This stream is meant for those immigrants who want to set up their business in Nova Scotia.
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream – This stream is meant for fresh graduates who want to continue living in Canada and wish to begin working in Nova Scotia.
What are the Minimum Requirements to be Eligible for the NSNP?
The different streams of the Nova Scotia Nominee Program have their own particular requisitions to make applicants capable of selection. Howbeit, there is a benchmark which is to be followed for filing of application. These general requirements are:
- Your Occupation Should be in Demand
- Must be 18-49 years of age
- Should attain minimum 4.5 (IELTS) or 4 (CLB) score on language ability
- Must have 1 year of work experience in the relevant occupational field.
- Must possess an equivalent qualification diploma/certificate to Canadian education system.
- Must demonstrate an intention to live in the Province of Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia PNP IELTS Requirements
Nova Scotia is a province that makes it compulsory for all its immigrants to be fluent in the English language, be it reading, writing or speaking, which is considered as the lingua Franca of the profession. The benchmark of IELTS exam is similar to that of Express Entry program. You will need to take the IELTS English proficiency exam and score at least a CLB 7 across all segments of the test i.e. Reading, writing, speaking and listening. If you are fortunate enough to qualify with CLB 7 score, you are then qualified to achieve higher scores and will be able to distinguish your profile from others. Truvisory Immigrationprovides you with satisfactory immigration assistance and advice including IELTS training, which can unbelievably help you in creating a unique profile that will guarantee your selection. Fill up our free assessment form today and pack your bag for Canada.
Which Professions Are in-Demand at Present in Nova Scotia?
Province of Nova Scotia has unveiled a new three-year pilot immigration program for immigrants with lucrative career opportunity in any one of the targeted intermediate-skilled occupations. These earmarked professions are targeted by the new Occupation in Demand Stream that is in stipulated in the local labour market of the province.
Presently, this stream has opened its door for experienced and trained workers with full-time permanent placement offer from a registered and reputed employer of the province in following two occupations categorized under National Occupation Classification (NOC) skill level C:
- Nurses aides, orderlies and patient service associates (NOC Code: 3413)
- Transport truck drivers (NOC Code: 7511)
There are also other major requirements that candidates needs to fulfill. These requirements are as follows:
- Have one year of work experience related to the job
- Be in age group between 21 to 55 years of old
- Have minimum high school diploma
- Have the appropriate training, skills and/or accreditation for the job
- Prove language proficiency by scoring minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 4
- Must Show enough financial resources in order to settle in the province of Nova Scotia
How Do I Apply to Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)?
Although applying for PR through NSNP obstacle- free process yet it always keeps on reminding that the applicant needs to be aware of all the requirements as given by the IRCC and NSNP authorities before uploading the application. A partially complete application will not be entertained. Firstly, it is important to know when to apply for nomination via the NSNP:
- You can apply for NSNP nomination if you are a skilled professional with relevant post-secondary education and sufficient paid work experience in your field. Most important here is to check if your profession is listed on the Nova Scotia NOC grid as in-demand. If it is then your chances of selection rise exponential.
- You can apply for NSNP nomination if you are a skilled professional who can show at least 1 year of full-time paid work experience in the last 10 years. Though it is not necessary to have your profession listed in the Nova Scotia NOC grid, it is a considerable advantage if the listing is present.
- You can apply for NSNP nomination if you are an entrepreneur with plans to settle in Nova Scotia and run a business in the province. You will need to submit a well-made, professionally thought out business plan along with your application so that the Nova Scotia authorities can assess its economic relevance and financial viability.
- If you are an international graduate who has spent at least 1 year of full-time study in a recognized institution in Canada, then you are eligible for application for PR visa under the international graduate category of the NSNP.
To confirm your Eligibility to migrate to Nova Scotia, Canada Permanently? Fill our Free Canada Enquiry form and Get Free advice from Our Experts now!
Nova Scotia PNP Processing Time 2020
The NSNP application process is designed with lucidity and coherence. The average time taken to complete the process is between 3 to 6 months, as the application goes through a two-step process in order to determine viability. The steps are:
Step 1: The first step is for you to fill out your Express Entry profile on the official IRCC website, compile all relevant documents and send them across to the NSNP authorities. Note here that while you need to complete all the immigration prerequisites, your prospective employer will have to do the same at their respective end in Nova Scotia. After this criterion is fulfilled you must submit the said documents. This can be done online or via post, the former being the swiftest method.
Step 2: The second step involves the NSNP authorities who will make a fair assessment of your application and will send you an invitation to apply for PR status if you are able to meet all the given criteria in addition to the presence of a demand for your requisite skills within the local Nova Scotia economy.
Please note here that all the required documents and information asked for in the online job profile are needed for a complete application. The NSNP authorities will not entertain an incomplete application and will issue no notice for the same.
Nova Scotia PNP Points Calculator 2020
A Provincial Nomination of Nova Scotia comes up with brilliant career opportunities laid out for selected applicants to move to the eye-catching Canadian province and commence novel dwelling in one of the stupendous places in the world. To be eligible for this program, you must score above 67 points in the assessment grid which takes into account several factors like age, occupation, educational qualification etc.
If you want to comprehend how to migrate to Nova Scotia permanently, then fill out our online free assessment form today itself. Get in touch with Truvisory immigration right now!
Nova Scotia PNP without Job Offer 2020
Good news! Nova Scotia accepts talented migrants without a job offer. NSNP or Nova Scotia Nominee Program makes provisions for entry of skilled aspirants without a valid job offer from a Nova Scotia employer. Your occupation must, however, must be in-demand and fall into one of the three categories ‘O’, ‘A’ or ‘B’ as defined by the National Occupations Classification (NOC). The following is a list of occupations currently in demand in Nova Scotia: Want to move to Nova Scotia? Fill out our free assessment form to find out whether you are fortunate enough to migrate or not. But, no worries, Truvisory Immigration experts help make your Nova Scotia immigration dreams come true.
How to apply for Nova Scotia PNP Program?
Regardless of being the simplest channel, though it has been observed that the Nova Scotia Nominee Program and Canada Express Entry Program has rejected numerous applications for providing incomplete, invalid or irrelevant information to the Canadian authorities. This treachery may decline your chances of immigrating.
We, at the Truvisory Immigration offer professional immigration advises and application filing services to genuine aspirants. If you are a student or a skilled worker who is willing to migrate to Canada, you could streamline your immigration process by taking our help. We promise to file your application smoothly and articulately. We will also update you on every step of the process. Contact us today and get ready for migrating to new land under new sky.